Weddings at Pinecrest
Pinecrest Chapel is an architectural wonder of soaring glass and wood nestled on the edge of a beautiful forest – a memorable place to begin your life together. The Chapel easily accommodates weddings and special events for as many as 175 guests.
Make your wedding a weekend affair by hosting your entire special in event in one unique location – rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Pinecrest’s on-site accommodations include our lodge and overnight guest accommodations for 138 guests.
- Open-vendor policy means your wedding is completely customizable and affordable
- Package includes use of chapel, dressing areas, 200 chairs, 14 tables, use of serving area, 1 hour rehearsal time,
- For outdoor ceremonies a wedding arbor is available, along with a small fire pit
- Overnight accommodations are available, as well as rehearsal dinner options
Special Events & Retreats
Conveniently located 35 minutes from Memphis in Moscow, TN , Pinecrest provides an ideal location and unique setting for special events corporate retreats.
- Generous meeting spaces for 15-200 with easy outdoor access and lots of windows
- Comfortable accommodations in 4 separate areas with varying price points and settings
- Twin, full, and queen bedding options. Some have shared bathrooms, some have private
-We welcome Scouts to camp on property. Our location is a great jumping-off point for canoeing the upper Wolf River and we several miles of hiking trails.
-We also welcome Eagle Scout projects. Please contact us to setup a visit to see our list of project needs.
Two buildings with four guestrooms each. Guestrooms accommodate up to six people in singles or bunks. In-room bathrooms. One handicapped accessible guestroom in each building.
Four buildings with two guestrooms each. Rooms accommodate up to seven people in single beds. These newly renovated cabins have full bathrooms in each room.
West Area Cabins
These two buildings with four guestrooms each are designed for two or three people each with one queen and one single bed in each room. A common meeting room is offered in each cabin.
Two guestrooms accommodate up to six people in doubles and bunk beds. These rooms, which open onto a meeting/dining space, have attached toilet and sink with showers down the hall.
Home-cooked meals with good conversation are the hallmark of Pinecrest’s hospitality. Succulent pot roast with roasted vegetables, fried chicken and mashed potatoes, bacon and eggs, or homemade cinnamon rolls ensure that no one walks away hungry. Special menus available upon request.
Advance reservations for all meals are required. Meal times are:
- Breakfast: 8:00 am
- Lunch: Noon
- Dinner: 5:00 pm
Meal times can be altered to accommodate groups.
Snack service available.