One of Many Encounters with God –
Half-day Contemplative Retreats
Friday, September 8, 2017
8:45 am – 12:30 pm
Both laity and clergy are welcome at One of Many.
Think about how hard you work, how many hours you give to the church and others, and consider taking just one Friday morning a quarter to be filled with the power of silence and worship. Knit, hike, read, color, walk the labyrinth, study, pray…be silent as you are moved.
$25 per person (includes lunch) | Download Flyer
CampFood and Cocktails
Sunday, November 5, 2017 5 – 8 pm Purchase Tickets
What’s better than sitting around a campfire with your favorite cool weather beverage?
Wearing jeans to a fundraiser!
We solemnly promise there will be NO:
- fancy clothes or uncomfortable shoes
- sitting around big tables only able to hear the people on either side of you
- overcooked chicken dinners
- long speeches or awards
We guarantee that CAMPFOOD AND COCKTAILS will be:
- Casual: wear something warm and comfortable
- Outside: on a lovely rolling lawn in Germantown
- Delicious: tasty burgers, fish and chicken will be cooked on-site; wine, beer and a special apple cider and bourbon cocktail will be served.
- Fun: we’re inviting you, so we don’t have to worry about that!
For $50 per person you can eat, drink, be merry and make sure Pinecrest stays a “place set apart where people all ages can come to listen for God.”
Plenty in the Pines – Thanksgiving Lunch
November 23, 2017 serving 11:30am – 1:30pm
Here’s to plenty of gratitude and plenty of turkey and dressing!
Treat yourself or your friends and family to a homemade meal, then enjoy our bonfires, hayrides, and rocking chairs.
$22/ adult $15/ child 4-10 yrs Children under 4 / Free
Reservations necessary 901.878.1247 or firstname.lastname@example.org Download Flyer
Greeks in the Pines:
Rush and Sisterhood Retreats
Three meals, one night lodging, and swim time. Make your reservation today!
$50 per person/$45 for additional nights | Download Flyer
Special rate available for July and August