Camp Food & Cocktails
For $50 per person you can eat and drink with friends AND make sure Pinecrest stays a “place set apart where people of all ages can come to listen for God.”
Hop on the luxury hayride that leaves from Germantown Presbyterian Church and hop off on a rolling lawn 1/4 of a mile away to hang around campfires and devour fancied up camp food. Enjoy Gus’s chicken, the FRY GUY’s catfish, sliders, nachos, and, of course, s’mores. Adult beverages and fabulous auction items round out this fun evening. Get ready to bid for Pinecrest!
- Dress: Casual and warm! We’ll be outside for the entire event
- Bring: Folding chairs or buy a custom Pinecrest camp chair at the event
- Park: At Germantown Presbyterian Church and ride to the event
- Keep in Mind: This event is ADULTS only
- Rain Plan: The event will be held indoors at Germantown Presbyterian Church
Tickets may be purchased check or by credit card online.
Checks should be mailed to Pinecrest PO Box 36 LaGrange, TN 38046. Tickets will be at will-call.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities available at $250, $500 and $1,000 levels are available. Contact us for more information.