SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, October 21 5-8pm
Rain Date: October 28
Camp Food & Cocktails
For $50* per person you can eat and drink with friends AND make sure Pinecrest stays a “place set apart where people of all ages can come to listen for God.”
Park close by and walk or ride to our beautiful location on a rolling lawn to hang around campfires and devour fancied up camp food. Enjoy Gus’s chicken, the FRY GUY’s catfish, sliders, nachos, and, of course, s’mores. Our new favorite adult beverage – the Cinnamon Roll – will be available along with fabulous auction items to round out this fun evening. Get ready to bid for Pinecrest!
*$60 at the door
- Dress: Casual and warm! We’ll be outside for the entire event
- Bring: Folding chairs or buy a custom Pinecrest camp chair at the event
- Park: At Union University on Hacks Cross Road in Germantown and ride or walk to the event
- Keep in Mind: This event is ADULTS only
- Rain Plan: A week later. Same time, same place. Same fun!
Tickets may be purchased check or by credit card online.
Checks should be mailed to Pinecrest PO Box 36 LaGrange, TN 38046. Tickets will be emailed or available at will-call.
Become a Sponsor
Sponsorship opportunities available at $250, $500 and $1,000 levels are available. Contact us for more information.